Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Jeff

That's funny. Why is Jeff sending me all these messages, as if I ever wrote to him? No, I never wrote any letters to Jeff even though he did announce that he would be leaving his address with a certain person and I suppose that the implication was that ifs persons in the audience, myself included, might want to write to him I could ask the other guy for Jeff's address. I never did ask the other guy for Jeff's address because I really was not that interested in staying in touch with weird Jeff. How many insults can a girl take and still care to say hello? Not that many times. No, Jeff is too far over the edge for me so I cannot comprehend why the Clan Campbell has anything to say to me. I think that the Clan Campbell is way out of line. I never did address any envelope to Jeff so he will have no additional opportunities to add insult to injury. But I do hope he gets this message. Because the truth is that I was never all that interested in getting involved in Argentina. Jeff was an MK in Argentina but there is no connection for me. It was only pure coincidence that for a few short months I did work in close proximity to an Argentine lady there in Costa Mesa but then I left that job and I will not be going back there again. You could always ask Susie how Delfina is doing. Susie took over all those relationships so usually after that happens the end result is not good for me. She has a way of making every thing worse than I remembered, even if I was never that perfect.