Saturday, March 19, 2011

Repeat Repeat Repeat

Here is something to put in your ear and repeat forever: I do not have any idea what Mark and Carol thought they were doing. All I know is what Sharon said, which is that they were tapping the phone and recording various telephone conversations, including probably me if I ever happened to talk on the phone for some reason which I have long since forgotten. I have no clue why Carol always was such a nasty witch from Montana. In a millions years I would never call her for piano lessons even though she boasts of her most illustrious piano student on the planet, Debbie Tracy. It is more likely that I would kill myself than ever contact Mark or Carol to find out that they were spying for Paul and Jan. I just do not care. I cannot imagine that they ever found anything on me that matters all that much. So what if I called the Republican Party to see about volunteering but they did not need me? And are these saloon trash McWhiners connected in any way to the Republican Party? I think not. Anyway, it just does not matter now. Those people are just huffing and puffing for some mysterious reason unknown to me.