Friday, March 4, 2011

Family?

Oh, did I say that I was part of the missionary family that time when I was interviewed that time? Ha ha ha! What a joke! I must have been out of my mind. No way would I want claim kinship to those riff-raff losers of the distribution department. Ha ha ha! No way would I ever claim kinship Harold Mintle who always dictates the stupidest business letters that make no sense at all. The job sounds important but, well, it was mostly a title with nothing much to do, actually.

And what about crazy Don Triplett always trying to build castles in the sky. What does one expect from those silly Nicas anyway? Why is he always trying to sell us an uninhabitable pile of rocks? It has no roof so the rain and snow would keep us wet and freezing to death. How stupid does he think we are anyway? If he wants to buy Sizergh Castle he will have to negotiate himself with the British National Trust to whom the building was donated in 1950. We have no chairs in Parliament so we have no leverage there. The people own the castle now. It is very expensive to maintain such a large building. You have to have lots of money in the bank to pay all the gardeners and cleaning people. One person cannot be expected to keep track of all those priceless historic treasures that do not belong to our family anyway. We are not that closely related. They may belong to humanity in a general sense but not to us.

No, obviously I was only saying what I was supposed to say, not what I really thought about it.