Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Nepotism

I do remember that when I was about maybe six or seven years old I sang a solo in church. I also remember that some other girls in the church were jealous because obviously the only reason I would be selected was that my father was the assistant pastor. It is not like there would be any other reason in their minds. And yet they have no problem committing nepotism freely and all over the place. Something is wrong with this picture but I have no power to argue with nepotists. The nepotists, who could be construed as incestuous in some sense, have all the power in the world to turn it all around and make it seem like it is my problem so there is nothing anyone can do about it, and I'm not even the person who was complaining about nepotism. But I am available for nepotists to beat up on me as usual.

Yes, nepotism is not really a problem if the son is a mature adult. It is only a problem when the son is a vile disgusting pig like the Bueno-Hoskins brats.