Sunday, March 27, 2011

Books

Yes, once when I was over at Vida I borrowed a couple of books from their library. They have hundreds of books there that are never going to be translated into Spanish. They just have them there for people to borrow, a library of sorts. I know this because I once worked there. Those are ancient Christian books that are out of print and nobody cares about reading anymore. They even have a copy of Jan Crouch's autobiography. I was going to take them back but perhaps I was a bit late. I should have said something. Nevertheless, planning to take them back eventually. Maybe someday I will even mail back that book with Sandra's name on it. I don't remember how that happened. She loaned it to me because I had not had a chance to get to the bookstore when we were doing the work on it, but all of the other books are mine bought and paid for thank you very much. I hope this is not a problem for someone.