Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Woolsey

Yes, we see in Louisiana that a certain Jim Woolsey is the director of foreign translation for Jimmy Swaggart Ministries. I do not suppose that their Mr. Woolsey would be in any way related to the Mr. Woolsey who sued my great-grandfather in 1950. Or should I not assume any such thing? Why would this Jim Woolsey even be aware of our existence? I just have no clue about these things. I have no attachment to Louisiana so, really, I think that unless they have something to tell us, there is nothing else to be said about the unfortunate events of 1950. I have never lived in Louisiana so those people have no claim on me. We cannot have this wicked slimey creepy dog Woolsey constantly wreaking havoc behind the scenes of my life. Someone really needs to whack his butt and ship him back to San Francisco to stand trial for what really happened. Thank you.