Monday, March 14, 2011

State Of Affairs

Yes, one would think that the U.S. State Department would be embarrassed of this garbage dump they have left all over the place. Is this how the government treats its private citizens such as myself? How am I supposed to function as a normal tax-paying citizen when the fate of WWII is still hanging over my head like the sword of Damocles? As if I ever thought for a moment about a career in diplomacy. I always knew I wasn't cut out for that so it boggles the mind that anyone would think otherwise. These State Department can't seriously expect me to regurgitate all of these lame, pathetically bad genealogy jokes about the origin of the surname Catto, a tribe of wild Indians rarely glimpsed cavorting in the jungles of Ceylon. You must be joking. This drivel is not even funny, just the product of a mind much sicker than mine. Where is the cavalry? Where is the exit from this funny farm maze? I need to get out of this mess now. Now that we all see where this is coming from we can all turn it off and go home now because it is all just a very bad joke and nothing more.