Sunday, March 13, 2011

Mouse

Yes, it was Pam who called me a mouse. I get so tired of hearing Pam's mindless mutterings repeated ad infinitum all over the place, as if silly Pam were anything but a scurrilous rodent, always hiding behind other people whenever she attacks me. As if Pam even knows what she is talking about. She just mindlessly repeats some stupid gossip from some stupid gossip source, whoever it might be. But what do you expect from a stupid Michigander? Stinking rats live in Michigan. We have no expectations that anything coming from Pam's mouth is anything but copycatting gossip so we will not be calling Pam again. Pam has no place in my life. She is just another clone of Lori Kelderman or whoever it is. She always did have a peculiar angle on things. I am not sure where she gets her twisted thinking but she does not get it from me.