Tuesday, March 15, 2011

New Zealand

Yes, we are not unaware of David Goatley's impassioned defense of Dawn. I really thought that Dawn was somewhat thoughtless and inconsiderate in not agreeing to my request to not giggle throughout the day sitting behind me in class although I did not say it this meanly. It is just that could not Dawn please save the stories for recess rather than expect me to ask her what's so funny all of the time? So David rose to Dawn's defense but I continue to believe that Dawn does not deserve this much defense and honor given her immature behavior and snarky pranks pulled on Miss Nafsker on a continual daily basis, not to mention the continual giggling. It is OK to have funny stories to laugh about but when I am trying to concentrate on my homework it gets very distracting to have giggly Dawn cackling behind my back. David Goatley may have his particular point of view on this matter but his reaction is in my view quite out of proportion to the actual events. Just being a Canadian does not entitle one to run ramshod all over everyone else, in my humble opinion. Ditto to those New Zealanders of MK school, they know who they are, and anyone else who sides with Dawn on this point. There is a limit to how much of this stuff Dawn can get away with but perhaps I am the only person old enough to figure that out. For their sakes we all sang their national anthem but they also must sing our song because I actually was quite right even if they won't admit it.