Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Southeastern

Oh, was a graduate of Southeastern the waitress who caught Paul and Jan drinking themselves drunk at some restaurant in Orlando? I heard the rumor but I would not know the identity of the waitress, now would I? And why does a college graduate have to wait on tables? And who did she report this to? One never seems to hear what happened to her. Did she not get a reward for turning them in? I just have no clue, but I somehow doubt that she got any prize. People don't really get prizes for being witnesses for the prosecution, but then again it was not about money, now was it? It was about the truth and justice being done, now wasn't it? You cannot really pretend to be so holier-than-thou when you are not playing by the rules, now can you? Spend too much time trying to find some reason to turn me in to the authorities and God just might find a whopper to throw back on your plate. This is not a prophecy, just common sense.