Saturday, March 26, 2011

Mark

Yes, I vaguely remember the year I was at Evangel going with some girls on my floor to the Triplett house out in the country outside of Springfield to visit with Mark Triplett. I am not sure why we did that. Someone on our floor was in a class with him or something. I don't remember. At that time Mark was sort of redneck looking with longish hair and wearing jeans and driving a Corvette. We squeezed into his Corvette, me in the back seat and Mark rolled down the windows and sped along the highway to show off his roaring turbo engine. That is about all I remember. Maybe Jeanette was there, too, or else I met her at MK retreat, I am not sure. How many of us were there in the car Mark? Fortunately for us not that many, less than ten, not so many as to challenge his math skills. Well, that was a cheap dig but not any cheaper than what they throw at me all the time so whatever.