Thursday, June 21, 2012

My Letters

Yes, I think that was so rude of Carol to "use" in that way the letters against me that I sent during college. I don't remember what I said but still I don't go around broadcasting personal letters sent to me to the whole world by her and others, just stuff them in a box forgotten, so it is rather shocking to see pieces of letters I wrote in college being used and abused in such a wicked and ridiculously stupid way. One would think that Carol and her family would be sooo embarrassed to show their faces in public after all the knives they stabbed in my back. If they thought that I was going to be so embarrassed by the leaks that I would just go and join the underground and hide myself and disappear from view into the seamy side of criminal life, they will be sadly mistaken. An insane asylum, maybe, but not the mafia. Things are not going to work that way if I have anything to say about it.