Friday, June 1, 2012

Vanessa's Husband

Back when I lived in California I was invited to Aunt Cynthia's house as was cousin Vanessa who brought her male friend of the moment. It was on this occasion or at some other time that I don't recall that I remember Vanessa saying that she expected that her future husband would be a large man. In other words, Vanessa was a bit pudgy and overweight at the time so she was expecting that her eventual husband would have to weigh quite a few hundred pounds in order to make her feel by comparison tiny and feminine. I have not yet heard about the anticipated medical issues of Mr. Warren but one assumes from Vanessa's comment that there may be for him a future associated with excess poundage. Anyway, that is about the only thing I remember about Mrs. Warren.