Saturday, June 16, 2012

Vile Wicked Jan Green

I don't know why I don't remember anything about Jan Green, my college roommate for one semester at Evangel. I really would prefer not to think about Jan and all the vile, disgusting things that she said during that time, especially her bizarre comment about a vibrator. I had finally managed to blot wicked Jan Green from my memory entirely and never wanted to go back to that horrible Spence dorm full of whiny obnoxious girls who I don't really like anyway, nor do I appreciate being reminded of the pathetically dumb and wicked things that they said unprompted by me. I always such bad luck with college roommates, Cori being just as horrible in her own way. Thus, it boggles the mind that the vile wicked Green family would dare to criticize me in any way. They should thank me for tolerating as long as I did their disgusting hideous sister/cousin/relative of some sort, Jan. They have no moral high ground to claim in regards to wicked Jan, that is for sure. Of course, if had a crafty fortune at my command, I suppose that I, too, could go around wreaking havoc on the personal lives of all my vaguely remembered acquaintances in the way that that has been done to me, and perpetrating lies and false accusations and undermining of reputation and relationships. It is so sad that the Assemblies of God sold its soul to the wickedly rich people, specifically the wickedly rich Mr. Green, so that there is no safe place in this world anymore. Church means very little anymore in terms of personal relationships, but the Bible require that we not forsake church altogether so we have to be there on Sunday even if it means nothing anymore, just another show to benefit only the wickedly rich Mr. Green.