Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Oh Brother

I do not have a brother. There are only two girls in my family, myself and my sister, and there is no son to worry about the family legacy. The fact that I have no brother was very worrisome to my mother who may have talked about this to some people, I don't know who. I also may have said something about this to Cori. Myself, with no husband and no brother, have no male defender in some sense, not that it matters. I am sure that Jesus will defend me anyway and my persecutors will be fully prosecuted in God's own timing. Thus it gets very annoying to be getting all of these messages from the obnoxious warmongering idiot brothers and male relatives of my former friends, as for example Pam Roberts' two younger brothers whose existence is of no concern to me. There is no reason why I should be intimidated by the existence of the "Roberts" brothers as opposed to some other clan. I seriously doubt that Pam is related to the Roberts of ORU, a college she did not attend, so she gets no college credit for knowing anything about theology.